segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

Before being born to another cycle of discovery and understanding life


Ganesha

for you I pray now,

without the pretension of knowing

what is the best for me

in this new period of my life,

without anxieties about

what is to come

and released from the bounds

of projections or any expectations,

I beg you to carry my life on your back

and open the doors of perception,

knowledge and understanding


All I need to have wide open

to make the universal goodness true

here and now


I trust my body, my mind, my heart

and my soul

to the purifying action of your trunk


Please, with your strength and wisdom

help me to guide my own energy

towards the best of myself

Please, allow me to be in the right place,

at the right moment


Once watched and protected by your blessed presence

I will feel confident and courageous enough

to face and go through any adversities

that may come up against my way


Under the light of your eyes

I want to learn how to distinguish

the best choices for me and for all,

which will lead me to the full empowerment

of my skills and abilities


No reservations neither fear

shall prevent me from striving for perfection,

the one shown by you


Please open this pathway

for me to acquire the tools needed

to enrich my experience of learning

through love

how to become a tuned instrument

in this life


Only you, holy elephant, Ganesha

can orient my steps along

such eternal and yet temporary journey

Be by my side now

because only under your guidance

I will be able to carry out the mission

which brought me to this precise moment

ready to begin.


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Marvellous!!!

Your blessing Ganesha for Grá and me in the new period of our lives.